Work side by side with Katie Hughes and her team as she launches her next major venture: Slip-On Dancers for kids
You’re the ideal candidate if:
- you have a genuine interest in our customer's health and happiness personally and professionally
- you enjoy writing short, compelling blog posts with a smart, sassy tone
- you can conduct thorough research by digging and digging til you unearth the best stuff
- you are brilliant on the phone in your ability to reach anyone and convince them of anything you believe in
- you thrive on a job well done because you take enormous pride in your work
- you are curious, caring and cool (as in fun, not aloof)
In this internship, you’ll help our team create a new website, source custom products for private label, develop new services, plan a series of events and more. It’s fast-paced and fun. You will get loads of experience, and you’ll be able to track the impact and results of your contributions.
This role is based in Charlotte, NC. Relocation and housing expenses not provided. Stipend provided based on schedule. Working remotely is a possibility for the right candidate.